|University of Chakwal 2022 admission|
After waiting for a long time University of Chakwal Admission 2022 is now open. It is the best opportunity for Punjab students to apply for admission. UOC provides different courses in admission 2022 august.
Here you will find a complete guide and advertisement. If you want to apply online directly then click the below button.
Guide for Applying for Admission
University of Chakwal Admission Details
Faculty of Engineering & Technology (B.Sc. Engineering):
- BSc. Electronics Engineering
- BSc. Mechatronics Engineering
Faculty of Medicine & Allied Health Sciences (BS 4 Years):
- BS Human Nutrition & Dietetics
Faculty of Management Sciences & IT (BS 4 Years):
- BS Computer Science
- Business Administration (BBA)
Faculty of Law (LLB 5 Years)
Faculty of Arts & Science (BS 04 Years)
- BS Sociology (Morning)
- BS English (Morning)
- BS Islamic Studies (Morning / Evening)
- BS Urdu (Morning)
- BS International Relations (Morning / Evening)
- BS Economics (Morning / Evening)
- BS Chemistry (Morning / Evening)
- BS Botany (Morning / Evening)
- BS Information Technology (Morning / Evening)
- BS Zoology (Morning)
- BS Physics (Morning / Evening)
- BS Mathematics (Morning / Evening)
General Instructions for Admission:
- For admission in BS IT and Computer Science, the applicant must have 50 % marks at ICS/F.Sc PreEngg./F.Sc Pre-Medical with additional Maths/DAE (Electrical, Electronics, and IT).
- For admission in BS Physics, the applicant must have studied Physics at the Intermediate level.
- For admission in BS Botany and Zoology, the applicant must have studied Pre-Medical at the Intermediate level.
- For admission in BS Mathematics only Pre-Engg. & ICS candidates will be considered for admission.
- For admission in BS Chemistry, the applicant must have studied Pre-Medical and Pre-Engg. at Intermediate level.
- For admission to BSc. Engineering programs Diploma (DAE) in relevant field (treated on open merit) & F.Sc. (Pre-Engg. / Pre-Medical with additional Maths), for BSc. Electronics Engg. Applicants having ICS are also eligible.
- Minimum eligibility, merit formula, and other details for admission to Engineering Programs are available at the University website (http://uoc.edu.pk)
- For LLB, 5% of seats are reserved for the children of Advocates.
- A candidate shall not be eligible for admissions in LLB if he/she has been convicted of an offense or has been dismissed or removed from Govt. services (Pakistan Bar Council Legal Education Rules, 2015).
- Candidates having 3rd division are not eligible for admission.
- Fill out the online admission form by logging into (http://cms.uoc.edu.pk/register) and deposit the admission processing fee of Rs.700/- on system-generated challan for each program in The Bank of Punjab A/C # 6010211599100019.
- Take the print of the form completed in all aspects, attach mentioned documents, and submit it in the relevant department.
- The result of the ECAT, conducted by UET Lahore will be accepted. However, applicants without ECAT results can appear in University Entry Test (only for Engineering) by depositing an extra processing fee of Rs. 300/-.
Important Dates for Admission
|Starting Date of Application Form||August 15, 2022|
|Last date of Submission of Application Form||September 02, 2022|
|Entry Test for Engineering only||September 04, 2022|
|First Merit List||September 06, 2022|
|Last Date of Fee Submission for selectees of 1st Merit List||September 12, 2022|
|Second Merit List||September 13, 2022|
|Last Date of Fee Submission for selectees of 2nd Merit List||September 15,2022|
|Third Merit List||September 16,2022|
|Last Date of Fee Submission for selectees of 3rd Merit List||September 19,2022|
|Tentative date for the start of first semester classes||September 21, 2022|
- Provisional admission will be granted on the base of Inter Part-I.
- Applications will be received in the relevant department.
- No Application will be accepted without the Bank Receipt. Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
- Separate applications will be required for different Programs and Morning / Evening shifts
- Merit lists will be displayed on the official website of the University till the admission is closed.